Style Number: T2941600
Be a thermostat, not a thermometer. Our Brickland Fleece Vest is a master of temperature regulation — core–warming when you need it (outdoors), easy–wearing when you don’t (indoors). It’s made of our Heritage Shetland Fleece, a fuzzy–on–the–inside, smooth–on–the–outside knit that looks clean and won’t pill. With DWR–finish woven twill piecing for added moisture–resistance, cool contrast and easy layering.
- Woven twill with DWR–finish on yoke and pocket welts
- Chin guard
- Herringbone elastic binding on cuffs
- Zipper–secure stash pocket on chest
- Basket–weave tape on interior neck
- Machine wash cold w/ similar colors, delicate cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low heat, iron cool as needed
Fabric: Heritage Shetland Fleece
Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
A bona fide cold-weather classic, a sweater knit on one side and full brushed fleece on the other provide everything you love about fleece – warm, durable, light, fuzzy; old school, minus the pilling. The look is reminiscent of Shetland wool yarns but without the itch. This breed ranges from active outdoors to couch.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.