Style Number: 8578
COKEVILLE (Charcoal): Cokeville, Wyoming is home to Roberts Ranch, one of many sheep farms supplying Farm To Feet with the 100% US-grown merino wool that makes socks like the Cokeville so comfortable in all types of weather. This medium-weight crew sock has boot-friendly top-to-toe cushioning along the instep and up the shaft, plus a wilderness-inspired tree motif that will make you feel like you're home on the range, even in the heart of the city.
Ingredients: 75% U.S. Merino Wool, 24% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex.
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Midweight
- Care Instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Outer Nylon Plaiting
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone
- Full-Density Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Comfort Compression
- Durability Assured
- Size Medium = shoe size 6 - 8.5
- Size Large = shoe size 9 - 11.5
- Size X-Large = shoe size 12-14.5