Cool Hand Jacket
Style Number: T2541800
Vest, shell, insulated jacket. The Cool Hand Jacket is your hidden hat-trick for any shot winter takes at you. Wear the recycled poly vest alone over a flannel in the fall, toss on the organic cotton blend shell when the wind kicks up-or zip them together for a solid line of defense against cold weather.
- DWR water repellent
- Stretch movement
- Wash-and-wear easy care
- 3-in-1: Shell, vest, jacket can be worn separately
- Internal vest zips in/out; has patch hand pockets and center front zipper
- Vest 80g insulation
- Vest is 100% recycled Polyester
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Spread point collar
- Double patch and flap chest pockets on jacket
- 30" length
Fabric: OC Canvas
98% Organic Cotton 2% Spandex Canvas
Hard-working, hard-wearing and handsomely blending utility and range of motion, our OC Stretch Canvas is a tightly woven, sturdily textured, only-gets-better-with-age organic cotton weave. Real men wear stretch.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. See garment tags for additional details.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Rambler Jacket
- Smythy Long Sleeve Shirt
- Flannagan Solid Long Sleeve Shirt
- Men's Cashmoore Zip Hoodie