Style Number: T2442806
Hitting the backcountry or tackling spring weeds, a pair of sturdy workman pants make all the difference. The Debug Bushwhack are made from a durable blend of organic cotton and Tencel® and treated with Insect Shield® Technology for invisible, odorless protection from insects that bite. Weed in peace, friends.
- Stretch movement
- Insect Shield® Technology for effective odorless insect protection
- Offered in 31" and 33" waist
- Regular fit
- Five pocket styling
- Hidden zipper secure stash pocket at back yoke
- Envelope back pocket
- Signature two line contrast bartack at side seam
- 5.6 oz.
Fabric: Stretch Octene
Octene is literally and figuratively a mashup of organic cotton and Tencel®. The slub-textured weave is stretchy, soft, lightweight and washed down for a well-loved look and feel. Durable and comfortable enough for all day excursions.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. See garment tags for additional details.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Hookline Short Sleeve Shirt
- Cuba Libre Short Sleeve Popover Shirt
- Smythy Short Sleeve Shirt
- Airscape Short Sleeve Shirt