Debug Riverbound Long Sleeve Shirt
Style Number: T2252703
A chambray shirt will never go out of style. You can thank the mountain men of yore for that. But you can thank Toad&Co for the Debug Riverbound Long Sleeve Shirt - a tricked out chambray that repels bugs, lowers your temperature and lightens your environmental footprint. Made from a sustainable organic cotton and heat-and light-reflecting polyester blend, the Riverbound is a modern chambray that's treated with odorless Insect Shield® technology and features moisture-wicking fibers that actually cool the body by 1-2° C. Two classic colors keep it simple while double chest pockets elevate this classic work shirt. Carry on.
- UPF Rated excellent 45+
- Insect Shield® Technology for effective odorless insect protection
- bluesign® approved fabric prior to Insect Shield® treatment
- Forward shoulder seam for backpack compatibility
- Locker loop at back neck
Fabric: Not Available
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. See garmet tags for additional details.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Men's Epiq Jogger
- Men's Epiq Full Zip Hoodie
- Airbrush Levee Short Sleeve Shirt
- Fletch Print Short Sleeve Shirt