Style Number: T2242700
You don't have to douse yourself in chemicals to get full body insect armor. Our lightweight Debug Solaer Hoodie is treated with invisible, odorless Insect Shield® Technology to repel bugs and features thumbholes and a full hood for maximum coverage. As if it doesn't get better, this sustainable fabric (partially made from recycled coffee grounds) also moves moisture and keeps UV rays and odors at bay.
- Forward shoulder seam for backpack compatibility
- bluesign® certified fabric
- UPF 20+
- Insect Shield® Technology for effective, odorless insect protection
- Thumbholes at sleeve cuff
- 29" length
Fabric: Café Con Poly Jersey
79% Polyester 21% Recycled S. Café Polyester
Nirvana for tech-heads, performance junkies, coffee fanatics and eco-warriors alike, this soft jersey gets its zip from a polyester yarn made from recycled coffee grounds. Drink it, wear it, love it. This is a bluesign® certified fabric.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional instructions.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Mattock II Long Sleeve Shirt
- 5 Pocket Mission Ridge Pant Lean
- Cuba Libre Long Sleeve Shirt
- Ventilair Short Sleeve Shirt