Farm to Feet Women's Emeryville Sock
Style Number: 9698
Crew-height Emeryville features an adorable fox graphic with contrast-color details. Sourced and made entirely in the United States, this everyday sock features half-density cushioning along the bottom of the foot for reduced fatigue, and a lightweight merino-wool knit that keeps you dry and comfortable whether you're walking the dog or running errands around town. Ingredients: 58% US Merino Wool, 33% US Nylon, 3% US Spandex.
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Midweight
- Care Instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone
- Half-Density Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Comfort Compression
- Size Small = shoe size 4 - 6.5
- Size Medium = shoe size 7 - 9.5
- Size Large = shoe size 10 - 12.5
Farm to Feet source their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American Farms.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Chaka Skirt
- Touchstone Overalls
- Women's Primo Daily Tank
- Rosemarie Dress