Farm to Feet Men's Englewood Sock
Style Number: 8543
Englewood (Platinum) Midweight Stag Crew: Designed for the game trail and styled for the hunting lodge, the Englewood is a superior sporting sock that crosses over into casual territory with ease. Hidden plait construction provides precise fit and comfortable graduated compression to make the long days easier on your feet, while 100% US-grown wool from American merino sheep regulates temperature and fights odor-causing bacteria. The plaited stag motif adds a touch of class and outdoor credibility around the hearth.
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Midweight
- Care Instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting
- Top-to-Toe Cushion Zone
- Full-Density Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Comfort Compression
- Durability Assured
- Size Medium = shoe size 6 - 8.5
- Size Large = shoe size 9 - 11.5
- Size X-Large = shoe size 12-14.5
Farm to Feet source their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American Farms.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Mission Ridge Pant
- 5 Pocket Mission Ridge Pant Lean
- Mission Ridge Lean Pant
- Salton Short Sleeve Shirt