Farm to Feet Women's Franklin Sock
Style Number: 9668
Whether you're en route to your favorite camping spot or just can't stop thinking about the next time you will be, the Franklin is your ticket to fresh-air freedom. Made with American-grown merino wool, this lightweight crew sock offers natural moisture-wicking and antimicrobial properties for all-season comfort. Half-density cushioning along the bottom of the foot reduces impact and fatigue while setting up camp or taking a quick day hike to explore your surroundings.
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Care Instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone
- Half-Density Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Comfort Compression
- Durability Assured
- Size Medium = shoe size 6 - 8.5
- Size Large = shoe size 9 - 11.5
- Size X-Large = shoe size 12-14.5
Farm to Feet source their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American Farms.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.