Style Number: 9769
The Madison is one of Farm to Feet's most popular styles and is now available in a lightweight version for hiking and exploring in the warmer months. Just like the original it features their most advanced hidden plaiting construction, but with lighter and cooler half-density cushioning on the bottom of the foot. The venting channel outside the foot and ankle paired with 100% American merino wool will help keep feet comfortable on any warm weather outdoor trek. Ingredients: 66% US Merino Wool, 31% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA® Spandex.
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Care Instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone
- Half-Density Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Comfort Compression
- Durability Assured
- Size Medium = shoe size 6 - 8.5
- Size Large = shoe size 9 - 11.5
- Size X-Large = shoe size 12-14.5