Style Number: Vance
The zkano® Vance Crew Sock is 100% domestically manufactored. The organic cotton used in each pair of socks is grown in the Southern U.S. by local farmers. After harvest, the cotton travels to the Carolinas where it is spun and dyed (with low-impact dyes) before arriving at an Alabama mill. Each sock is then knit in very small batches at the family owned and operated mill. The small zkano® team of ten runs the manufacturing process from start to finish. In turn, each small batch is monitored throughout each step of the process, minimizing waste and delivering a stellar product! zkano® packaging and labels are printed within a 100-mile radius of the mill. Irregular socks are donated to the mOM doll project and local homelessness shelters and community organizations in Alabama. That's the whole zkano® manufactoring process - local, straightforward and simple!
- Made in Alabama, USA
- Seamless toe closure
- Reinforced heel and toe construction for extra durability
- Knit and combed organic cotton and dyed with low-impact dyes
- Foot hugging fit
- Retains shape and elasticity over time
- Comprised of 66% certified organic combed cotton, 32% nylon and 2% elastic
- Large Size Fits 8-13 U.S Men's Shoe Size
- Care Instructions: Turn inside out before washing. Machine wash warm with like colors. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.