Style Number: T2002802
Step outside and smell the wisdom. Cruise through redwoods, climb the pines, daydream under the arms of the oaks. Our Woods to Live By SS Tee reminds you to head to the wood and take a minute to reflect. During Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month in March, 100% of profits from this graphic tee will go toward opportunities for people with disabilities as part of our Designed for Good initiative. Made in the USA from an organic cotton and recycled poly blend, with water based PVC- and phalate-free screen print.
- Stretch movement
- Water based PVC and phthalate free screen print
- Made in the USA
- 100% of profits from graphic tees during the month of March will go toward sending adults with disabilities to the outdoors
Fabric: Organic Cotton Recycled Polyester Jersey
It's comfortable, versatile, has heathery good looks and is easier on the earth, too. Win, win, win.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. See garment tags for additional details.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Men's Primo Long Sleeve Crew
- Mattock II Short Sleeve Slim Shirt
- Framer Dos Long Sleeve Crew
- Nature Long Sleeve Tee