Men's Forester Pass Sherpa Parka
Carries both OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and bluesign® certifications.
The spirit of old world outdoor adventure shines through the Forester Pass Sherpa Parka. Simplicity, function where it counts and straight talkin' good looks, the pioneers of yesteryear had it right when it came to outfitting. Updated with eco-friendly fabrics and lined with ultra soft sherpa fleece for extra coziness, this versatile outer layer will keep you dry and on course from trail to tavern. Ramble on, Toad.
- Quick dry
- Wrinkle resistant
- PFC-free DWR provides water and wind resistance
- OEKO-TEX 100®, Global Recycled Standard, and bluesign® approved fabric
- Center-front zipper with snap flap
- Patched-on hand pockets
- Secure zipper stash pocket at wearer's left chest
- Flannel-lined body and hand pockets
- Snap cuff closure
- Insulated 40g recycled polyester in sleeves
- 30.5" length
Fabric Name: Forester Pass
100% Recycled Nylon
Water resistant and earth friendly? We'll take ten. Cut from recycled nylon with a PFC-free DWR finish, the Forester Pass will keep you dry from canoe to mountain pass.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional instructions.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or your Toad&Co clothes don't bring you joy, we'll make it right.