Sustainable Organic Cotton Flannel Face Mask (Pack of 3)
For us, it's organic (or recycled) cotton or bust. Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than conventional cotton, and is grown without GMOs or toxic chemicals.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
A worldwide, independent testing and certification system that assures no harmful chemicals or toxins were used from fiber-to-finished garment.
Reusable, washable, and sustainably-made – our woven flannel Face Mask is 100% organic cotton and made from recycled materials straight from our own apparel production. This mask also features a filter pocket and can be tied to adjust for a custom fit.
- Washable and reusable face mask with filter pocket
- Made from sustainable remnant fabric from our own apparel production
- Double layer construction with space for filter (filter not included)
- Non-medical grade reusable face masks for use by the general public. Designed to meet CDC certifications for cloth face coverings and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Adjustable nose piece at bridge for snug, custom fit
- Face masks are shipped with adjustable knots to fit smaller faces
- OEKO-TEX 100® approved fabric
- One size fits most
- Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
Fabric Name: Heathered Flannel
100% Organic Cotton
This mid-weight 100% organic cotton is flannel at its best - soft, great during any season and boasts a slightly blurred look of old world charm.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors, gentle cycle. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional details.