Sustainable Knit Face Mask (Pack of 3)
The Good Stuff
Reusable, washable, and sustainable. Our Knit Face Mask features a filter pocket, adjusts for a custom fit, and is made from our own eco-friendly remnant fabric.
- Washable and reusable face mask with filter pocket
- Made from sustainable remnant fabric from our own apparel production
- Double layer construction with space for filter (filter not included)
- Non-medical grade reusable face masks for use by the general public. Designed to meet CDC certifications for cloth face coverings and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Adjustable nose piece at bridge for snug, custom fit
- Face masks are shipped with adjustable knots to fit smaller faces
- One size fits most
- Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
Fabric Name: Samba Knit or Foothill Waffle
Samba: 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell 48% Organic Cotton, 4% Elastane.
Foothill Waffle: 55% Organic Cotton, 45% Recycled Polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors, gentle cycle. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional details.