Sustainable Re-Form Face Mask (Pack of 3)
Reusable, washable, and sustainable. Our Re-Form lightweight flannel Face Mask is moisture-wicking, breathable, and made from recycled materials straight from our own apparel production. This mask also features a filter pocket and can be tied to adjust for a custom fit.
- Washable and reusable face mask with filter pocket
- Made from sustainable remnant fabric from our own apparel production
- Double layer construction with space for filter (filter not included)
- Non-medical grade reusable face masks for use by the general public. Designed to meet CDC certifications for cloth face coverings and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Adjustable nose piece at bridge for snug, custom fit
- Face masks are shipped with adjustable knots to fit smaller faces
- Fabric blend made from post-consumer plastic bottles and salvaged cotton textiles
- Global Recycled Standard® approved fabric
- One size fits most
- Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
Fabric Name: Reform Lightweight Flannel
60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
Our Re-Form Fabrics are made from 100% recycled materials. This mid-weight Re-Form Herringbone twill is made from post-consumer plastic bottles and salvaged cotton textiles (some from our very own fabric scraps!). Soft and sustainable, is there anything better?
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors, gentle cycle. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional details.