Style Number: T2241914
Hunter-gatherers and bicycle commuters rejoice! The Nomad Shirt is our solution to life on the high Tibetan plateau, or the high rises of San Francisco. A casual chambray vibe packed with moisture-wicking superpowers for that long trek to the office. Just remember not to leave your yak unattended in a commercial loading zone.
- Global Recycled Standard® approved fabric
- Made from 100% recycled content
- Button placket
- Forward shoulder seam for backpack compatibility
- Hidden zipper secure stash pocket at wearer's left chest
- Regular fit
- 30" length
Fabric: Re-Form Calvary Twill
60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
Our Re-Form Fabrics are made from 100% recycled materials. Our new(ish) Re-Form Calvary Twill is actually an updated version of an old favorite, reconstructed with fibers made from post-consumer plastic bottles and salvaged cotton textiles (some from our very own fabric scraps!). Same great mid-weight, way better for Mother Earth.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional instructions.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Airsmyth Long Sleeve Shirt
- Ranchero Long Sleeve Shirt
- Indigo Flannel Long Sleeve Slim Shirt
- Flannagan Long Sleeve Shirt