Farm to Feet Men's Petaluma Sock
Style Number: 8842
Petaluma Ultra Lightweight Crew is made with ultra fine 19.5 micron US merino wool and has half-density cushioning in its footbed. This rib knit sock is as comfortable for touring the town just north of San Francisco it's named for as it is in the office. Its multi colored, variable width stripes give lots of wardrobe options and is easier to pair with your outfit than a Sonoma wine for tonight's meal.
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Ultra Lightweight
- Care Instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
- U.S. Merino Wool
- Outer Nylon Plaiting
- Full-Density Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Comfort Compression
- Durability Assured
- Size Medium = shoe size 6 - 8.5
- Size Large = shoe size 9 - 11.5
- Size X-Large = shoe size 12-14.5
Farm to Feet source their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American Farms.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Mission Ridge Pant
- Mission Ridge Lean Pant
- Salton Short Sleeve Shirt
- Fletch Short Sleeve Shirt