Veja Unisex SDU RT B-Mesh Sneaker
Style Number: RT01
Veja in Portuguese means "look," a call to action for sneaker-heads to look beyond the shoe and get familiar with its production. We're big fans of Veja because **of their commitment to cleaning up the footwear industry by sourcing sustainable materials and working with responsible manufactures. The Veja SDU RT is a version of the popular vegan SDU style but with a lighter weight design and waffled outsole. The upper B-mesh is made from recycled plastic bottles (3 bottles per pair) and is both breathable and water-resistant. To improve the shoe's light weight and dynamic look, the protective panel and iconographic V are made from TPU. The soft lining is made from a recycled polyester jersey, while the outsole is made of light EVA and natural Amazonian rubber (25%).
- Upper B-mesh made from plastic bottles
- Protective front panel and logo V made of TPU
- Lining made of recycled polyester jersey
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Product Care: Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and repeat regularly. Concerning the canvas models : the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.
- Concerning the leather models : maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
- Women's Sizing: EUR 36=US 5, EUR 37= US 6, EUR 38=US 7, EUR 39=US 8, EUR 40=US 9, EUR 41=US 10
- Men's Sizing: EUR 40=US 7, EUR 41=US 8, EUR 42=US 9, EUR 43=US 10, EUR 44=US 11, EUR 45=US 12, EUR 46=US 13
- *Return/Exchange Policy: Must return footwear in original condition for a full refund and/or exhange.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.