Style Number: RR01
Veja in Portuguese means "look," a call to action for sneaker-heads to look beyond the shoe and get familiar with its production. We’re big fans of Veja because **of their commitment to cleaning up the footwear industry by sourcing sustainable materials and working with responsible manufactures. The Veja SDU REC sneaker is 100% Vegan. An Adaption of their classic SDU with a waffled sole for better cushioning. The upper of the shoe is made of recycled PET- bottles, a highly breathable waterproof fabric. Suede panels on the toe and heel help prevent scuffs. The soft lining is made from a recyled polyester lining and the iconic V and sole of shoes are made of natural and durable rubber. The retro athletic design is a classic for everyday adventures. Ethically and sustainably made in Brazil.
- Please note: The SDU runs small. IF you are inbetween sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Upper panels made of recycled plastic bottles
- Toe and heel panels are made of faux suede
- Logo V and sole made out of natural rubber from the Amazonian forest.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Product Care: Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and repeat regularly. Concerning the canvas models : the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.
- Concerning the leather models : maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
- Men's Sizing: EUR 40=US 7, EUR 41=US 8, EUR 42=US 9, EUR 43=US 10, EUR 44=US 11, EUR 45=US 12, EUR 46=US 13
- *Return/Exchange Policy: Must return footwear in original condition for a full refund and/or exhange.