Style Number: VX0316
Veja in Portuguese means "look," a call to action for sneaker-heads to look beyond the shoe and get familiar with its production. We’re big fans of Veja because **of their commitment to cleaning up the footwear industry by sourcing sustainable materials and working with responsible manufactures. The Veja V-10 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials and stands for 10 years of love.
- Upper in suede
- panels made out of leather and suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining made of Organic Cotton
- Insole made of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Product Care: Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and repeat regularly. Concerning the canvas models : the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.
- Concerning the leather models : maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
- Men's Sizing: EUR 40=US 7, EUR 41=US 8, EUR 42=US 9, EUR 43=US 10, EUR 44=US 11, EUR 45=US 12, EUR 46=US 13
- *Return/Exchange Policy: Must return footwear in original condition for a full refund and/or exhange.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.
You May Also Like
- Kennicott Shirt Jacket
- Mason Shirt Jacket
- Men's Telluride Sherpa Shirt Jacket
- Jet Cord Jacket