Style Number: XD01
Veja in Portuguese means "look," a call to action for sneaker-heads to look beyond the shoe and get familiar with its production. We’re big fans of Veja because **of their commitment to cleaning up the footwear industry by sourcing sustainable materials and working with responsible manufactures. The Veja B-Mesh V12 is made of ecological and sustainable materials. Three plastic bottles make up the waterproof and breathabel B-Mesh used in this V12 model.
- Upper B-mesh made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of suede and leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Product Care: Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and repeat regularly. Concerning the canvas models : the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.
- Concerning the leather models : maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
- Men's Sizing: EUR 40=US 7, EUR 41=US 8, EUR 42=US 9, EUR 43=US 10, EUR 44=US 11, EUR 45=US 12, EUR 46=US 13
- *Return/Exchange Policy: Must return footwear in original condition for a full refund and/or exhange.