Sustainable Knit Face Mask (Pack of 3)
Reusable, washable, and sustainable. Our Knit Face Mask features a filter pocket, adjusts for a custom fit, and is made from our own eco-friendly remnant fabric.
- Washable and reusable face mask with filter pocket
- Made from sustainable remnant fabric from our own apparel production
- Double layer construction with space for filter (filter not included)
- Non-medical grade reusable face masks for use by the general public. Designed to meet CDC certifications for cloth face coverings and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Adjustable nose piece at bridge for snug, custom fit
- Face masks are shipped with adjustable knots to fit smaller faces
- One size fits most
- Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
Fabric Name: Samba Knit or Foothill Waffle
Samba: 48% TENCEL™ Lyocell 48% Organic Cotton, 4% Elastane.
Foothill Waffle: 55% Organic Cotton, 45% Recycled Polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors, gentle cycle. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional details.
Free ground shipping over $100 for domestic orders
|Standard Ground||3-10 Business Days||$7.95|
|2-Day||2-3 Business Days||$17.95-$25.95|
|Next Day||1-2 Business Days||$23.95-$30.95|
Returns & Exchanges
If your item doesn't work out, you can exchange for a different size or use your return credit to shop for another item without any return fees. Returns for refund are subject to a flat shipping fee of $5.95.