Sweaters can be besties. The three-knit Tupelo Sweater flatters every body (it's the Sisterhood of the Traveling Sweater) and pulls you together - even after hours of yard work.
- Please review updated care instructions to the right. DON'T follow instructions inside your garment. Sorry for the confusion - we're working on making this right!
- OEKO-TEX 100® certified fabric
- Mock neckline
- Drop-shoulder sleeve
- 2-color marled shaker knit at neckline and sleeve
- Marled reverse jersey knit front yoke and back body
- Marled blackberry knit stitch front body
- 22" length
Fabric Name: Machino Merino
100% Extrafine Non-Mulesed Merino Wool
This wonder-wool is itchless, naturally stretchy, great at handling moisture, and so soft that wearing it next to skin is a pleasure.
Care Instructions: Turn garment inside out and soak in diluted, gentle detergent for 10-15 minutes. Rinse gently in cool water with gentle agitation, being careful not to wring garment. Lay over towel and gently press excess fluid out. Rebuild garment shape and allow to dry flat. DO NOT STEAM OR WASH IN HOT WATER - GARMENT WILL SHRINK.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings, and your Toad&Co garment doesn't bring you joy, we will happily repair or replace it.