Women's Vintage Levi's 501 Jeans
What we're loving about denim right now: unique washes and vintage looks. What we're not loving about denim: Production typically uses tons of water and doesn't meet our sustainability standards. We don't want to deprive anyone of a classic blue jean, so we've found another way: actual vintage denim that supports a circular economy. By rocking vintage denim you're doing your part to keep clothes out of the landfill and useful resources in circulation. The 90s called, they're not getting their jeans back.
- Traditional Levi's 501 fit; high waist, straight leg, button fly closure
- Inseam lengths will vary
- Each pair has its own unique story, some more washed and worn than others
- If you are in-between sizes, or prefer a slightly more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up 1 size
- Model Kate wearing cuffed hem (5'8") is wearing a size 4-6. Model Chelsea with uncuffed hem (5'11") is wearing a size 10
- We recommend ordering two pair to ensure you get the desired fit.
- These Vintage Levi's do not follow modern Toad&Co fit and sizing. We've sized them based on waist measurements. Please be aware, original internal/external sizing labels may not match the size you order. Please see below measurements when selecting your size:
- (XS) 0-2: 26" waist
(S) 4-6: 28"waist
(M) 8: 29" waist
(L) 10: 31-32" waist
(XL) 12-14: 34" waist
Fabric Name: Vintage Denim
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings, and your Toad&Co garment doesn't bring you joy, we will happily repair or replace it.