Style Number: WT0316
Veja in Portuguese means "look," a call to action for sneaker-heads to look beyond the shoe and get familiar with its production. We’re big fans of Veja because **of their commitment to cleaning up the footwear industry by sourcing sustainable materials and working with responsible manufactures. The WATA (which means cotton in Japanese) is a casual, timeless and unisex sneakers
- Upper in Suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining made out of organic cotton
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%)
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
- Product Care: Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and repeat regularly. Concerning the canvas models : the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.
- Concerning the leather models : maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
- Women's Sizing: EUR 36=US 5, EUR 37= US 6, EUR 38=US 7, EUR 39=US 8, EUR 40=US 9, EUR 41=US 10
- *Return/Exchange Policy: Must return footwear in original condition for a full refund and/or exhange.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or if you find something wrong with your Toad&Co garment, we'll take it back and make it right.