Our headquarters is located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California. We also have a retail store in Freeport, Maine.
To those who look at each day as an opportunity to blaze a trail for the adventure that is life… we call on high. As devoted evangelists and aficionados of living life to the fullest, we awake each day ready for business. The business of engineering socially and environmentally committed clothing, equally suited for the rigors of the trail or tavern. Because, we hold these truths to be self-evident, that no one should ever have to choose between looking good and doing good. Can we get an amen?
At Toad, we value leadership, passion, curiosity, and integrity - and are unwaveringly committed to the planet and all her people. Are we kindred spirits? Drop us a line by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Opportunities – Santa Barbara
The Operations Specialist will oversee NetSuite administration, data management, reporting, and inventory management. You are collaborative, confident, resourceful and can think strategically and globally about the business. You will work closely with our Operations and Finance teams, as well as all departments to ensure the success of the organization.
What You'll Do
- Manage implementation of ERP procedures and processes within Netsuite
- Manage 3rd Party Integrations to ensure process integrity and utilization
- Build and maintain dashboards within Netsuite and produce regular sales/inventory reports in excel
- Ensure the integrity of data within the systems. Working with finance where appropriate to ensure proper financial procedures are followed
- Participate as a collaborative team player across all departments to improve processes within the systems
- Drive Inventory Management and Seasonal Buy reporting
- Participate in the seasonal flow of inventory and order management to ensure on time deliveries
- Become the systems expert in Netsuite and 3rd party integration systems
Experience You Bring
- 2-3 years’ experience within Netsuite ERP – including an understanding of workflows, customizations, dashboard creation and reporting
- Understanding of financial processes and controls a plus
- Experience with Celigo or other 3rd party integration platform a plus
- Advanced level MS Office, Excel, Word,& PowerPoint
- Adept at changing priorities and working independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher