Maybe it's the cobblestone streets, maybe it's staggering scenery, could easily be the local wine… Whatever it is, there's always a new sway in your step when you experience a place for the first time. We can't get enough of that first-time-feeling and we're all about sharing that experience. That's why we've partnered with LATAM Airlines, Eagle Creek and Turismo Chile to send you and a friend on an all-expenses paid 9-Day trip through the culinary heartland of Chile. Enter here to win Chile a la Carte, sweepstakes runs February 1 - March 4, 2016. Itinerary includes…
- Two days at an eco-lodge on Chiloé Island to kayak, explore the Dalcahue market and ride horses
- A private cooking class with Carolina Bazán, master chef at Ambrosia in Santiago
- Two nights in the Maipo Valley, wine tasting and touring the Santa Rita Winery
- Two days at UNESCO port town of Valparaíso
- All this while fully outfitted in Toad&Co clothes and Eagle Creek travel gear
- And when you get home, you'll have a case of Santa Rita wine and a lifetime of memories to reminisce over your first trip to Chile!