Men's Vintage Levi's 501 Jeans
What we’re loving about denim right now: unique washes and vintage looks. What we're not loving about denim: Production typically uses tons of water and doesn’t meet our sustainability standards. We don’t want to deprive anyone of a classic blue jean, so we’ve found another way: actual vintage denim that supports a circular economy. By rocking vintage denim you’re doing your part to keep clothes out of the landfill and useful resources in circulation. The 90s called, they’re not getting their jeans back.
- Traditional Levi's 501 fit; straight leg, button fly closure
- Inseam lengths will vary
- Each pair has its own unique story, some more washed down and worn than others
- Model Tommy traditionally wears a size 32" waist, but is pictured here wearing a 34" waist for a more relaxed look
- Please note the size labeled in interior tags and/or exterior patches may not match the actual waist measurement
- We've sized these Vintage Levi's based on the actual waist measurement
- We recommend ordering your normal waist size
- Free shipping (1x) on return shipping when you buy a pair of Levi’s Vintage Denim from Toadandco.com
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
If you don't get a compliment within three wearings, and your Toad&Co garment doesn't bring you joy, we will happily repair or replace it.