Sustainable Re-Form Face Mask (Pack of 3)
Reusable, washable, and sustainable. Our Re-Form lightweight flannel Face Mask is moisture-wicking, breathable, and made from recycled materials straight from our own apparel production. This mask also features a filter pocket and can be tied to adjust for a custom fit.
- Washable and reusable face mask with filter pocket
- Made from sustainable remnant fabric from our own apparel production
- Double layer construction with space for filter (filter not included)
- Non-medical grade reusable face masks for use by the general public. Designed to meet CDC certifications for cloth face coverings and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Adjustable nose piece at bridge for snug, custom fit
- Face masks are shipped with adjustable knots to fit smaller faces
- Fabric blend made from post-consumer plastic bottles and salvaged cotton textiles
- Global Recycled Standard® approved fabric
- One size fits most
- Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
Fabric Name: Reform Lightweight Flannel
60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
Our Re-Form Fabrics are made from 100% recycled materials. This mid-weight Re-Form Herringbone twill is made from post-consumer plastic bottles and salvaged cotton textiles (some from our very own fabric scraps!). Soft and sustainable, is there anything better?
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors, gentle cycle. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional details.
Free ground shipping over $100 for domestic orders
|Standard Ground||3-10 Business Days||$7.95|
|2-Day||2-3 Business Days||$17.95-$25.95|
|Next Day||1-2 Business Days||$23.95-$30.95|
Returns & Exchanges
We stand behind our products with a Joy-Backed Guarantee: If you don’t get a compliment within three wearings or your Toad&Co clothes don’t bring you joy, we’ll make it right. Please start your return within 90 days of receiving your item and we’ll take care of it.