Our #1 beer activity is undoubtedly drinking it (of course), but if you find yourself in the rare position where you have too much, or perhaps it's gone a bit stale, you're in luck. In honor of International Beer Day (August 6), here are 10 other ways to use this tasty bev:
1) Bake beer bread.
3) Marinate meat.
4) Shampoo your hair for surprising shine.
5) Make a fruit fly trap.
6) Polish copper and cast iron cookware.
7) Add to waffles for extra fluffiness.
8) Steam clams or mussels, use to boil shrimp, or as a batter for fish 'n chips.
9) Ice injuries with cold cans (then drink it to aid the recovery).
10) Make Beer BBQ sauce.