May 19, 2021
Beyond Red Meat BBQ Recipes
While the art of BBQ may be known by a long standing tradition of red meat, heavy sauces, and smoky flavors, our journey has taught us that there is a whole world of plant-based recipes to make your BBQ dreams come true. Whether you’re a die-hard vegan, a meat connoisseur, or a farmers market omnivore, you’ll love getting creative with these recipes. Fire up those grills, friends, BBQ season is upon us.
- Did you know you can build a Texas Style BBQ plate using nothin’ but baby bella mushrooms, mustard slaw, and homemade BBQ sauce? It's hot, tangy, a little sweet, and a lotta delicious. Throw on some cowboy boots and get the recipe here. Yeehaw.
- The jackfruit pulled pork sandwich might just be the holy grail of plant-based meat recipes. It’s wholly delicious, dripping with juices and a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Check the recipe here.
- Care for a Kabob? This recipe offers up a tried and trued path to a tofu kabob that’s as easy as one, two, three. Grab some skewers and get it here.
- BBQ connoisseurs know it's all in the sauce. This recipe shows how to make a plant-based BBQ sauce that will go with practically any dish. Get it here.
- While America is pretty nifty when it comes to BBQ, Korea has a style all of its own. And when it comes to plant-based Korean BBQ recipes, this crispy tofu is as good as it gets. Follow the recipe here and don’t be afraid to spice it up.